Welcome to healthcosmism.com. By using one of our websites (“Site”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice govern the relationship between you and healthcosmism.com, the provider of the Site. The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, healthcosmism.com. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site. By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. Any opinions and views that are expressed here are purely individual opinions.
Email addresses mentioned in the comment form will always be used for privacy and never be used for spamming or sold to anyone.
We love comments, but any comments which are abusive, spread hatred are racial, or in any way hurting anyone’s opinions will never be entertained. We keep our comments moderated to maintain the integrity of individuals. We reserve all rights to accept or reject comments.
Advertisement and Affiliate marketing Policy
1. By continuing to use Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
2. The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any software, products, downloads, e-books, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. Additionally, by accessing and using our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms found in our Privacy Notice which can be accessed by the following link.
5. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site are protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
6. This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). The provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
7. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “Linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
8. Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
9. The information, software, products, and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. The provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. The provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. The provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
10. You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. The provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
11. The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
12. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. The provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
14. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Massachusetts, the United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the State of Massachusetts, Suffolk County, within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final order.
16. Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.
17. The total aggregate liability of Provider arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by Provider from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
18. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services.
19. The provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to https://healthcosmism.com (the “Site”).We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit the notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter-notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Copyright – healthcosmism.com – All Rights Reserved