Condom is safe | Condom definition and facts
A condom is safe for male birth control. Condoms are commonly known as “rubbers”. Condoms are about 97% reliable when used as a birth control method during sex. A condom is safe and protects against sexually transmitted diseases commonly known as STDs, including herpes and HIV. It’s a latex elastic or polyurethane cover that is used over the male penis.
Condoms are either lubricated or non-lubricated. You can also use a water-based totally ointment to make sex better. You could additionally use a lubricant to a condom to make sex more comfortable that help to prevent breakage. Keep away from oil based lubricants (as an example, petroleum jelly, massage oil, body lotion) as they weaken condoms.
Nowadays, there are many varieties of condoms in the market. You can experiment with different brands and flavored condoms. A standout among the most famous types of contraception, the condom is safe against impromptu pregnancies and STIs. They work by getting the sperm as it is discharged and preventing it from entering the vagina by any means. The tip has a repository which gathers the man’s semen and keeps it from entering the vagina when he discharges. The most essential thing is that you use a condom each time you engage in sexual relations.
Condom is safe
1. No prescription desires for purchasing.
2. Anyone can buy it.
3. It is simple and secure to use.
4. It may be used for vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
5. Flavored condoms are to be had, which might also improve their personal experience.
7. Reduce the hazard of chlamydia and gonorrhea contamination.
8. Lessen the risk of syphilis, and herpes virus contamination.
9. Condoms are available in distinctive sizes, shapes, thicknesses, flavors, textures, and colorings.
10. Use a brand new condom and lube every time you’ve got sex!
Note: Latex condoms can motive infection or allergic reactions in a few humans.
Condom is safe but DON’T do the next errors
1. Never store condoms in a wallet
2. Don’t use oil-based merchandise like infant oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will reason the condom to break?
3. 2 or more condoms use at a time.
4. Don’t reuse a condom.
5. Never Use tears or defected condoms.
Condom is safe with Condom failure causes
Condom is safe but there are several ways for the failure of a condom. Such as.
1. Now not put on successfully.
2. Torn by using fingernails, jewelry or tooth.
3. Now not enough lubrication (wetness) during sexual sex.
4. The incorrect lubricant is used.
5. Prolonged or very vigorous sexual sex.
6. Penis goes smooth earlier than withdrawal.
7. Condom slips off throughout withdrawal.
8. Rubber loses its electricity when condoms are kept in a warm area like a glove box or hip pocket.
9. Rubber loses its power because the condoms are beyond use by date.
10. Rubber is broken by means of some thrush treatments
If a condom breaks some easy matters you can do:
1. Withdraw the penis right now
2. Take away as good deal semen (cum) as you could
3. Get entry to emergency contraception in case you’re now not the use of any other contraceptive.
Condoms are made from
- Latex: sort of elastic; the most well-known condom type.
- Polyurethane: a form of plastic; beneficial for those with latex sensitivities. no longer as flexible as latex, so they may all the extra slip off.
- Lambskin: useful for expecting to be pregnant but no longer STDs – they have pores that permit microorganisms and infections to undergo.
- Polyisoprene (SKYN): a non-latex condom produced the use of common elastic.
Condom is safe: How to put on a condom
Condom is safe and put it on safely on the penis. Here are some rules that must be followed.
1. Use a brand new, unused condom each time you’ve got sexual intercourse.
2. Constantly use from beginning to finish throughout any form of sex (vaginal, anal and oral).
3. Before you use a condom for the first time, exercise setting them on.
4. Continually take a look at the expiry (use through) date at the p.c.
5. If you are allergic to rubber, special condoms are available to ask your health expert.
6. Fingernails, rings, and teeth can tear the condom. Cautiously open and remove from packaging.
7. Region condom on the pinnacle of the erect, hard penis. Roll the condom at the difficult penis all the way right down to the bottom.
8. Squeeze air out of the tip of the condom.
9. You ought to use water-based total lubricants together with KY Jelly, Sylk, Glyde or top Gel.
10. Saliva isn’t always generally slippery enough to use as a lubricant but may additionally assist if nothing else is to be had.
11. In case you assume your condom has damaged before ejaculation (Cuming), forestall and placed on a new condom.
12. After Cuming and whilst withdrawing preserve the condom on the bottom of the penis so no semen is spilled.
13. Unroll it all the way down the penis.
14. If the condom tears for the duration of intercourse, withdraw the penis right away and put on a new condom.
15. After sex but before pulling out, hold the condom at the base. Then pull out, while keeping the condom in place.
16. Wrap the used condom in tissue or lavatory paper and positioned it in the garbage.
17. Lubrication is the wetness that makes it clean to slip inside and out in the course of sex. If there isn’t always enough, the condom is more likely to interrupt. more lubrication needs to continually be used, mainly for anal sex.
18. Talk to your fitness professional when you have problems with the use of condoms.
Lubrication of male condom
Ensure good enough lubrication for the duration of intercourse to avoid soreness and friction. If extra lubrication is needed with latex condoms, use only lubricants with a water-based inclusive of KY Jelly, glycerin or lubricants particularly made to be used with condoms.KY Jelly or different water-primarily based lubricants can be sold at any pharmacy or at a few supermarkets.
Note: Lubricants with an oil base must never be used, because they weaken, dissolve and destroy latex condoms. By no means use Vaseline or petroleum jelly, infant oil, massage oil, body creams with an oil base, cooking or vegetable oil, butter or fats as lubricants with latex condoms. Saliva must also not be used because it isn’t very effective as a lubricant.
Condom facts: How do I get a condom?
You could buy condoms at many stores, with pharmacies, grocery, and discount stores. Fitness departments, clinics, and scholar health centers might also offer unfastened or low-cost condoms as well. You do not need a prescription or private identity to buy them.
Condom facts: How secure is it?
Scientific evidence suggests that latex condoms are powerful in stopping transmitting HIV and other STDs. The latex condoms issued with the aid of the SA authorities are also tested and proved to be safe! Yes! The use of condoms whenever you have got oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse is reduced your chances of getting or spreading sexually transmitted infections. Condoms protect you and your partners from STDs through stopping contact with bodily fluids (like semen and vaginal fluids) which can cause infections. And because condoms cover your penis, they help guard in opposition to sure STDs like herpes and genital warts that are spread via skin-to-skin touch. Condoms are useful for everybody!
These are the most effective kind of birth control obtainable that also assist shield towards STDs. So even if you’re the usage of some other birth control method, it’s a great idea to additionally use condoms to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections.
Condom facts: Condom is safe but how can I increase condom accuracy?
The great way to make condoms work besides to viable is to use them successfully single time you have vaginal, oral, and anal intercourse. Meaning carrying it the entire time, from begin to finish. Make certain the condom is rolled in your penis the right way earlier than there is any skin-to-skin genital touch. Study more around the way to use condoms. You shouldn’t use a condom worn at the penis with a female condom. One condom used successfully is all the safety you want.
Condom facts: When should I use a condom?
Every time you have sex or fellatio with any companion not involved in a long-time period monogamous dating with you. you can properly stop the use of condoms after you have made a monogamous commitment to each other and examined negatively for STDs. Research has shown that couples usually use condoms 3 to 6times, then discard them because they “realize each other well” or “are in love.” science has yet to show love a deterrent to the spread of disease. And people get STDs, too.
How can I ask my partner to put on a condom if he says they interfere with his pleasure?
Don’t ask. Asking implies the problem is open to negotiation. Just say, “yes, you will put on a condom – unless you would rather absolutely interfere with your satisfaction.”
Can you put a condom on a relaxed penis?
No, but you can place a condom on a semi-erect penis.
How different is the experience of sex for a person while he’s wearing a condom?
Men generally agree there is less sensation even as wearing a condom. Some men record drastically much less sensation, while others say the distinction isn’t too significant. At the plus side, some guys say that using a condom helps them manipulate the tendency toward premature ejaculation.
Can we use the same condom if we make love once more that night time?
No. by no means reuses a condom.
Condom facts: What’s the best way to use?
Positioned the condom on the penis earlier than it touches any a part of a woman’s vagina. Leave room at the pinnacle for trapped air and ejaculate. a few condoms are made with a reservoir and some aren’t. Pinch a half inch at the top of a condom before you begin to roll it down the penis the entire manner to the base.
Condom facts: What is the best way to remove it?
After ejaculation, the person needs to preserve the condom in place at the bottom of his penis while withdrawing. Don’t wait till the penis has misplaced its erection because the condom could be more likely to slip off. Cautiously dispose of, discard, and wash each hand and penis.
Condom facts: How long do I preserve?
They begin to become worse after years. Take a look at the expiration date on lubricated condoms, needed through the law to carry one. If it’s been a long time among relationships – expiration date or no longer – buy a fresh supply. And by no means pull a condom from an opened container with a new lover. It’s tacky.
Condom facts: Are colored condoms secured?
In line with the FDA, the dye in black condoms may be a carcinogen. Dyes in other colors may additionally motive inflammation or an allergy in some people. Commonly, colored condoms do no longer comprise nonoxynol-9. Test the label before shopping for. They may be likely not as secure as normal condoms, but they’re amusing and not almost as risky as unprotected intercourse.
Shape and Length of the best condom:
1. There are numerous types of condoms. They are probably consistently molded (with straight sides), perfectly sized (indented under the leader of the penis), or it is probably flared (greater extensive over the chief of the penis). The differences match as a mess around is intended to healthy exceptional person dispositions and improve joy.
2. There is no well-known duration for condoms, yet ones produced using latex elastic should stretch to in shape the duration of a person’s erect penis. Its widths can change; there’s about a 1.5 cm evaluation between the littlest and largest condom. This is excessively little and tight may additionally tear, and one this is too extensive is probably bound to slip off. You may need to analysis to discover one that works for you.
3. Littler, ‘closer’ in shape condoms are usually marked trim or cozy suit. You could discover bigger condoms marked as XL, XXL or Magnum. Avanti mark condoms will in trendy be the most important and least tight. Simplest a pointer: you could locate the fine willpower of it’s, in both fashion and size, at the net.
Quality and lubrication of a condom
1. Condoms are available normal pleasant and thicker quality. Some people might also lean toward thicker condoms (every so often known as extra strong or ultrasound).
2. More slim condoms will in widespread keep in mind greater sensation. For whatever time the condom is FDA permitted, either quality is similarly effective.
3. Condoms are handy with one of the kind surfaces, for example, ribs, knocks or studs, or a blend of both. To location, the ribs in addition to knocks are intended to boost satisfaction for both or the two accomplices.
4. Condoms can come “moist” (with oil) or dry (non-greased up). Oil can help assume condom breakage, and lots of people want to grease up it’s due to the fact that they may make intercourse steadily agreeable.
5. Keep in mind, just water-based totally or silicone-based totally oil can be utilized with latex condoms. A few condoms are greased up with the spermicide nonoxynol-9; probably use these condoms at the off risk which you aren’t sensitive to nonoxynol-nine.
6. Oddity Condoms are tremendous condoms usually proposed greater for enjoyment best and intercourse play, and they do not commonly offer any coverage in opposition to STDs or being pregnant. Those condoms have to be marked ‘FOR NOVELTY USE simplest.’
Condom is safe for safer sex activities:
Safer sex refers to all physical contact that does not involve the exchange of body fluids. There are many delightful ways to enjoy sex. The following suggestions should for those who want safe sex.
1. Cuddling, caressing and kissing: These are safe and wonderful ways to make physical contact. Mouth to mouth or dry kissing is fine. Deep or “French” kissing also fine but keep in mind a minimal exchange of and saliva.
2. Licking, nibbling and sucking: Go ahead and enjoy yourselves.
3. A condom is safe for masturbation: Self-masturbation is fine. If you do mutual masturbation then take care that semen and vaginal fluids, do not penetrate the skin.